Sunday, June 13, 2010

A New Adventure, because...... "Adventure is out there!"

I am starting a new adventure, and I am thrilled about it!!!! I started my own business with Ardyss International! A company owned by the sweetest little Mexican family ever! They started a line of body shaping garments that shrink you 2-3 sizes in 10 min with no pills, diets, or surgeries! Not to mention they have an amazing line of nutritional, and cosmetic products. Well to get back on track they started 20 years ago in Mexico and just recently opened up her in the states (about 2 and a half years ago). They wanted to serve people, to help women feel good about who they are, and put a spark back into their eyes. And so that became the foundation of what their business was built upon. Which flowed over into their compensation plan.....let me tell you Amazing......it's like they're giving away money!!!!! Even though the money is a huge plus it's definitely not what it's all about. I instantly fell in love with the product and wanted to be able to share it with others! So.... I figured I would add it to my blog, post when we have showcases going on and just track how everything goes.

No comments: